TERMS & CONDITIONS
By visiting or using the TEORY GROUP s.r.l website at sgwebpartners.com including without limitation the computer software, associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation, you accept and agree to be bound by these sgwebpartners.com Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you do not have the right to use sgwebpartners.com. These Terms and Conditions are a legal contract between you and TEORY GROUP s.r.l for use of sgwebpartners.com. Please read them carefully.
PRIVACY AND ACCEPTABLE USE
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESSTEORY GROUP s.r.l wants to grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access, display, copy, download and print the materials on sgwebpartners.com for your own personal use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. TEORY GROUP s.r.l does not support the use of its logos, company names, product names, or images of TEORY GROUP s.r.l products by other parties in marketing, promotional or advertising materials as their use may create the perception that TEORY GROUP s.r.l endorses or sponsors the product, service or promotion. You may create a hyperlink to the homepage of sgwebpartners.com, provided that link does not portray TEORY GROUP s.r.l or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, offensive or other manner unacceptable to TEORY GROUP s.r.l. You may not otherwise use sgwebpartners.com, without the prior, express, written consent of TEORY GROUP s.r.l other than as permitted in the preceding paragraph, examples of prohibited use include, but are not limited to: commercial use; downloading (other than page caching), reproducing, duplicating, copying, modifying, republishing, posting, transmitting, preparing derivative works, distributing, selling any material on sgwebpartners.com or any of the Content; using any TEORY GROUP s.r.l logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of a hyperlink; framing or utilizing framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of sgwebpartners.com; “mirroring” any material contained on sgwebpartners.com or sgwebpartners.com’s server; and using any “spiders”, crawlers, meta tags or any other “hidden text” containing TEORY GROUP s.r.l’s name or trademarks.
All the content included on sgwebpartners.com, including without limitation all the text, applets, graphics, photographs, graphs, sounds, data, images, audio and video clips, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data complications and software (“Content”), is the property of TEORY GROUP s.r.l or its Content suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used to operate sgwebpartners.com is the property of TEORY GROUP s.r.l, and its partner software suppliers and is protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation, collection, selection, arrangement, assembly, and coordination of all Content available on sgwebpartners.com is the exclusive property of TEORY GROUP s.r.l and is protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws. All content available on sgwebpartners.com may only be used by you, for your personal use and data-gathering resources. You do not acquire any ownership rights in materials you download or copy from sgwebpartners.com. If you have any questions concerning the usage or licensing of TEORY GROUP s.r.l copyrighted materials, for example, photographs, video footage, TEORY GROUP s.r.l advertisements or other TEORY GROUP s.r.l materials, please submit your detailed request in writing. Please be sure to include any surrounding copy or text to the TEORY GROUP s.r.l material. For further information with respect to TEORY GROUP s.r.l copyrights, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
sgwebpartners.com, the TEORY GROUP s.r.l logo, the TEORY GROUP s.r.l name, and any other marks, graphics, logos and service names indicated on sgwebpartners.com are trademarks of TEORY GROUP s.r.l. TEORY GROUP s.r.l trademarks and trade dress may not be used (i) in connection with any product or service that is not TEORY GROUP s.r.l’s; (ii) in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers; or (iii) in any manner that disparages or discredits TEORY GROUP s.r.l or sgwebpartners.com. All other trademarks not owned by TEORY GROUP s.r.l are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to or sponsored by TEORY GROUP s.r.l.
Authorized Use of TEORY GROUP s.r.l Trademarks
Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials: Only TEORY GROUP s.r.l and its authorized resellers and licensees may use the TEORY GROUP s.r.l Logo in advertising, promotional, and sales materials. TEORY GROUP s.r.l Authorized Resellers may use the TEORY GROUP s.r.l Logo only as specified in the TEORY GROUP s.r.l’s Corporate Identity Guidelines for Resellers and such use must always be in conjunction with the appropriate terms that define the relationship authorized by their contract with TEORY GROUP s.r.l.
Unauthorized Use of the TEORY GROUP s.r.l Trademarks
1. Company, Product, or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, the TEORY GROUP s.r.l trademark(s), including TEORY GROUP s.r.l-owned graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically noted in these guidelines.
2. TEORY GROUP s.r.l Logo and TEORY GROUP s.r.l-owned Graphic Symbols: You may not use the TEORY GROUP s.r.l Logo or any other TEORY GROUP s.r.l-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with websites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license or other authorization from TEORY GROUP s.r.l, such as a reseller agreement.
3. Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use an image of the TEORY GROUP s.r.l logo for any purpose. Third parties cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a TEORY GROUP s.r.l trademark(s) for any purpose.
4. Disparaging Manner: You may not use a TEORY GROUP s.r.l trademark(s) or any other TEORY GROUP s.r.l-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
5. Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use the TEORY GROUP s.r.l trademark(s), including TEORY GROUP s.r.l-owned graphic symbols/logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply TEORY GROUP s.r.l and/or TEORY GROUP s.r.l’s affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service without the express written consent of TEORY GROUP s.r.l.
6. Merchandise Items: You may not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing a TEORY GROUP s.r.l trademark(s), including symbols, logos, or icons, except pursuant to an express written trademark license or other authorization from TEORY GROUP s.r.l.
7. TEORY GROUP s.r.l’s Trade Dress: You may not imitate the distinctive TEORY GROUP s.r.l packaging, web site design, logos, or typefaces.
8. Slogans and Taglines: You may not use or imitate a TEORY GROUP s.r.l and/or TEORY GROUP s.r.l slogan or tagline.
9. Domain Names: You may not use an identical or virtually identical TEORY GROUP s.r.l trademark as a second level domain name.
Rules for Proper Use of TEORY GROUP s.r.l Trademarks
1. Trademarks are adjectives used to modify nouns; the noun is the generic name of a product or service.
2. As adjectives, trademarks may not be used in the plural or possessive form.
3. An appropriate generic term must appear after the trademark the first time it appears in a printed piece, and as often as is reasonable after that. Suggested generic terms are TEORY GROUP s.r.l or TEORY GROUP s.r.l outdoor apparel.
4. Always spell and capitalize the TEORY GROUP s.r.l trademarks exactly as they are shown in the TEORY GROUP s.r.l’s Trademark List. Do not shorten or abbreviate TEORY GROUP s.r.l. Do not make up names that contain TEORY GROUP s.r.l’s trademarks.
Proper Trademark Notice and Attribution
1. Distribution Within the United States Only: a. On product, product documentation, or other product communications that will be distributed only in the United States, use the appropriate trademark symbol (TM, SM, ®) the first time the TEORY GROUP s.r.l trademark appears in the text of the advertisement, brochure, or other material. b. Refer to the TEORY GROUP s.r.l Trademark List for the correct trademark symbol, the spelling of the trademark, and generic term to use with the trademark. Generally, the symbol appears at the right shoulder of the trademark. c. Include an attribution of TEORY GROUP s.r.l’s ownership of its trademarks within the credit notice section of your product, product documentation, or other product communication. Following are the correct formats: _________ and _______ are registered trademarks of TEORY GROUP s.r.l. _________ and _______ are trademarks of TEORY GROUP s.r.l.
2. Distribution Outside the United States: a. Do not use trademark symbols on products, product documentation, or other product communications that will be distributed outside the United States. b. Use one of the following international credit notices: _________ is a trademark of TEORY GROUP s.r.l, registered in the U.S. and other countries. _________ is a trademark of TEORY GROUP s.r.l.
TERMINATION OF USAGETEORY GROUP s.r.l reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse service, and remove or edit content. TEORY GROUP s.r.l may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of sgwebpartners.com without notice for any conduct that TEORY GROUP s.r.l, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law, these Terms and Conditions or the Acceptable Use Policy; or is harmful to the interests of TEORY GROUP s.r.l, another user, third-party provider, merchant, sponsor, licensor or service provider.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Reference and links to third party companies and products are for informational purposes only and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation and are not intended to suggest any affiliation unless expressly stated on sgwebpartners.com. You may be able to access other Internet sites not created by TEORY GROUP s.r.l through sgwebpartners.com . The reliability, availability, legality, performance and other aspects of resources on internet sites other than those created by TEORY GROUP s.r.l are beyond TEORY GROUP s.r.l’s control. TEORY GROUP s.r.l makes no representations or warranties with respect to any third party sites.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY INTRODUCTION
At TEORY GROUP s.r.l, we take seriously our legal and ethical responsibilities regarding access to, and the content of, our Web site, sgwebpartners.com. Web site abuse is strictly prohibited. We may terminate your access immediately and may bill you for any resulting charges if you or your employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives or contractors engage in Web site abuse. This Acceptable Use Policy was created to help you understand our definition of Web site abuse. The examples listed are not exclusive of all possible actions that may be deemed as abuse. You must use your own best judgment.
ABUSE OF sgwebpartners.com
Actions which constitute Web site abuse include, but are not limited to:
• Utilizing sgwebpartners.com in the commission of a crime;
• Attempting to modify any portion of sgwebpartners.com’s content;
• Attempting in any way to interfere with or deny service to any user of sgwebpartners.com through denial-of-service attacks, surfing or any other means;
• Forging email or USENET header information to conceal your identity as the author, to conceal the origination address of the e-mail, or to conceal the host from which the e-mail was originated;
• Sending sgwebpartners.com unsolicited e-mail messages, either commercial or non-commercial (commonly known as “junk mail”);
• Forwarding or multiple posting of chain letters of any type to sgwebpartners.com.
This Acceptable Use Policy is subject to revision at any time that we determine a change is necessary. We will inform you of those changes by whatever means we deem most effective. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of our systems and network conforms to the policies currently in effect.
INFORMATION AND THE INTERNET
NO OTHER INFORMATION
Other than setting cookies, sgwebpartners.com will not collect any personally identifiable information on our site.
NOTIFICATIONS OF CHANGES TO THIS POLICY